Posts Tagged ‘Interview’
46. What is your previous one reason for leaving?
1. The most important thing is: the candidates make to find recruiters believe that candidates in the previous units "Reason for leaving" does not exist in this hiring.
2. To avoid too detailed, too specific reasons for departure.
3. Do not doped subjective negative feelings, such as "too hard" and "complex interpersonal relations", "Management is too confusing," the company does not focus on talent, "the company exclusion of certain of our employees".
4. But can not dodge, evade, such as "want a change of environment", "personal reasons".
5. Can not involve their own negative personality traits, such as dishonesty, laziness, lack of sense of responsibility not easygoing.
6. As far as possible the reasons explained in the personal image of the candidate luster.
7. Examples: "I am leaving because of the collapse of this company; I worked for three years in the company, there are deeper feelings; from the beginning of last year, the mutations due to market conditions, the company's situation worsened; to now this step, I think Unfortunately, but also face re looking to play my ability to stage the same interview questions is not only an answer with an answer is not in any interview occasions are valid, the key candidates to master the law , to grasp the specific circumstances of the interview, and consciously try to figure out the psychological background of the interviewer to ask questions, and then match up. Read more
31. And you appreciate what kind of character?
Answered Tip: honest, flexible and easy to get along with people, "real action".
32. How do you normally handle criticism?
1.The silence is golden, do not say anything, otherwise the situation is worse, but I will accept constructive criticism. 2. I will wait for everyone to calm down and discuss it.
33. How you handle your failure?
The prompt answer: all of us was born perfect, I believe I have a second chance to correct my mistake. Read more
16. Whether to participate in a training course? Talk about the contents of training courses. Company-sponsored or at their own expense to participate in?
The prompt answer: at their own expense to participate in training courses of Jade Bird (you can talk more about their own learning techniques).
17. Do you know about our company?
Answered Tip: go to the company before the interview, check the Internet at the company's main business. If the answer: Your company intends to change its strategy to strengthen cooperation with foreign manufacturers, OEM and part of its own brand through overseas distributors.
18. Please state the motivation you choose this job?
Answered Tip: want to know the enthusiasm and understanding of the interview on this work, and filter on a whim from the examination of the person, if inexperienced, stressed that "even rank different, and also hope to have the opportunity to play before experience ".
19. What you do best direction? Read more
1. Would you please introduce yourself about your own?
Prompt answer: Most people answer this question too ordinary, just say the name, age, hobbies, work experience, these have on the resume. In fact, most want to know the job seeker's ability to perform the work, including: the strongest skills, the most in-depth knowledge of areas of research, the most active part of the personality, the most successful things done, the main achievement of these all OK and learning, and learning, but to highlight the positive personality and ability to do things right to reasonable business will not believe it. Enterprises attach great importance to the courtesy of a person's job seekers have to respect the examiner, said in answer each question a "thank you" and companies like polite job-seekers.
2. Do you think the biggest advantage is your personality?
Answered Tip: calm, well-organized, stand firm, tenacious up, helpful and caring, adaptability and sense of humor, optimism and friendliness. Jade Bird after one to two years of training and project combat, plus internship, make me fit for the job. Read more